Sunday, May 15, 2011

Get at 'em.

9:04 pm.

Looking at the walking tally today - just under 6k steps, nowhere close to my goal of 10k.

Hard day at the desk today and no sit ups either (don't you judge me - I'm hard enough on myself).

Strapping on the tennis shoes to knock out the last 4k steps before bed.  Hopefully I can jog more of them than walk.

See ya.

Update: Steps for the day = 11,240 + 30 sit ups for luck. 

Saw on 'Bones' that the idiots on 'Jersey Shore' do a GTL for Gym, Tan, Laundry evening routine.  (Have never seen the show, so I will take other's words for it.)

Guess my acronym will be WPL for Walk, Pick-up after the kids, Laundry for my evening activities.  I'm ok with that.  That's the way we roll in the 'burbs.

3 comments:

  1. Should call me on these nights :) I would love a partner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend - next time I will. Think tomorrow night. Promise. Walk, knuckle bump - then both go our separate ways to both do the WPL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome.

    as Barb says, "it weren't pretty, but got 'er done."

    ReplyDelete