Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chilly Rain at 5:45 am.

  • Alarm set 5:45 intending to do morning walk.  
  • Woke to pouring rain.  Great.  
  • Snooze bar (always part of the plan, I swear.  Can't get up on the first try ever unless a child in distress is involved) 
  • 6 am, no rain, but chilly.  
  • 6:20 - dressed and quick inspiration update.
  • Off I go with dogs in tow.
Post run edits:  OK - so it was still raining when I popped out with the doggies, who were less than pleased at the idea of a walk in 46 degree, blustery rain.  Suck it up dogs, Ben would do it - we are going!  May have to revisit the inclusion of the dogs for the full route as they are more interested in the sniff and pee factor, which kind of slows everything down a bit, especially once I graduate to jogging.

Plan to do post walk sit-ups, leg lifts and planks ditched postponed due to the pressing need to towel off stinky wet dogs.  I swear I will get them in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment