Tuesday, April 26, 2011

About me, in more detail

Mother of two small kiddos, but actively fighting becoming a soccer mom.  Wife of one loveable goof-ball/baseball addict/MidWestern (grown) boy.  Searching for inner peace in a house full of noisy little kids and geriatric pets.

Knitter, Reader, Occasional Crafter and Gardner.

Over-spender in recovery and wanna be minimalist, surrounded by too many toys, stuffed animals, Star Wars blasters, and kiddy clothes.  Love to categorize and organize (Excel spreadsheet and list making addict) but can rarely keep said organization in use.  I like to blame my disorganization on my two toddlers, but sometimes, I am just lazy.

My guilty confession, going online to catch up on (or watch for the first time) different TV series that I missed when they were on live. I also sometimes dream of throwing out everything I own and starting over, just so I can have clean shelves for once in my life.

A technology geek and trainer at a Law Firm in downtown DC. 

Wishing I could travel more and waiting for the time when my kids are old enough to allow me begin seriously traveling again.  I hope to bring them with me.  But wondering if I will have to leave my homebody hubby behind when I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment